We offer business valuation for an objective estimate of the economic value of your business. Some of the compelling reasons you should do a professional business valuation include:
- Business management advisory.
- Know your business’s estimated value, and then take steps to increase value if you are planning to sell.
- Establishing partner ownership.
- Resolve disputes such as divorce.
- Through a business valuation, you can drive up business value by identifying current and future advantages your business either has or will have; thus you can strategically position your business for future growth and earnings.
- After we do a business valuation, we carefully maintain financial records, which can make buyers easily understand your business.
- As a buyer, proven profitability and future earnings potential are the most attractive qualities in a potential business acquisition, and these can be determined by a professional business valuation.
We support the efforts to eliminate poverty in our greater South Africa, through training and development with an emphasis on self-sustenance, at affordable prices. We endeavour to engage with the community and identify the vulnerable members of the community and empower them. Through our entrepreneurial development skills, we support women in business and all aspiring women. We support government initiatives and other pressure groups fighting for gender imbalances.
We are committed to the development and creation of self-help projects and small businesses for the local community.